Always carry with you:
- Valuable documents
Social security cards
All valuable jewelry, watches, rings, necklaces.
- Family Heirlooms
Photos / Photo Albums
- All medications
You should always take a supply of personal items with you.
This way when you arrive at your new home you have the necessities needed while waiting for your delivery truck.
Items should include:
lothing for up to 5 business days
Bath/shaving products. (Tooth brush/ paste/ shampoo/ razors)
If you took your family pet, don’t forget their food and supplies.
Additional items such as soap, sponges, a roll of paper towels, plastic/paper plates and forks, bath towels for each family member, one pot, one pan, and cooking utensils will come in very handy. Have a blow up mattress to sleep on is also very beneficial!
Comments are closed.
- Spring cleaning any time of year- moving is a good time to purge
- Moving with Pets
- Why The Cheapest Mover is not Always The Best
- 5 Ways to Save Money on Your Move
- Relocating Office Can Be Made Easier
- Tips for Moving in the Winter Time
- Shuttle Service - What/When to Expect!
- Finding a Reputable Moving Company
- Organization-Making your move easier!
- Pre-Moving Tips and Projects