Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Moving is hard enough in the best of circumstances, but moving outside the United States offers additional challenges. Here are some things to research and consider.
- Know the address and phone number of the U.S. Embassy and where the nearest consulate office is. (2) If you want to drive a car, get all the information on drivers’ license requirements before you drive in a foreign country.
- If pets are part of your family, be prepared for quarantine. Every country has its own rules about animals.
- Your employer may be in charge of your move, so issues regarding licensing, insurance, and paperwork may not be an issue for you. However, if you are arranging your own move, the Federal Maritime Commission is a good place to start.
- Your international mover should be a member of FIDI Global Alliance and must have a Freight Forwarder Permit number with the Federal Maritime Commission.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
- 5 Ways to Save Money on Your Move
- Relocating Office Can Be Made Easier
- Tips for Moving in the Winter Time
- Shuttle Service - What/When to Expect!
- Finding a Reputable Moving Company
- Organization-Making your move easier!
- Pre-Moving Tips and Projects
- When you are moving there are certain items that you should always carry with you.
- A Great Day at Element Moving!
- Planning to move across state lines?