Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Moving is stressful and expensive. Be a smart consumer and save yourself from possible pitfalls by using available information resources.
- The U.S Department of Transportation Household Goods Program is an excellent source of information. Their website is www.protectyourmove.gov. Start there for any of your questions or concerns.
- An industry resource with many good suggestions is the American Moving and Storage Association. Their website is www.moving.org. Their reliable information will be helpful.
- Another industry resource is the International Association of Movers. They provide some unique information. Their website is www.iamovers.org.
- Every State has moving resources and complaint processes. Start at the State’s website, and if you do not see an exact moving site, go to the attorney general’s area.
- As always, contact the Better Business Bureau where you are and where you are moving.
- Ask friends, family, and business acquaintances for recommendations. Believe me, if they have had a really good experience or a really bad experience, they will be more than happy to share it.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
- Moving with Pets
- Why The Cheapest Mover is not Always The Best
- 5 Ways to Save Money on Your Move
- Relocating Office Can Be Made Easier
- Tips for Moving in the Winter Time
- Shuttle Service - What/When to Expect!
- Finding a Reputable Moving Company
- Organization-Making your move easier!
- Pre-Moving Tips and Projects
- When you are moving there are certain items that you should always carry with you.