Certificates of Insurance

Sep 6, 2018 | Moving Blog, Tips

Call for 24/7 Emergency Service!

(815) 555-5555

Certificates of Insurance

by Sep 6, 2018Moving Blog, Tips0 comments

Commercial Property Managers understand the risks of having crews on location moving heavy office furniture around in stairs and elevators. You need to hire a mover with the proper insurance coverage to protect you against anything that may arise. Without either of these insurance coverages, you may be financially responsible for any accidents or injuries on the job while the contractor is on your property. Before signing any contract or agreement, request a certificate of insurance from the contractor. Any reputable contractor will be more than happy to provide the Certificate of Insurance.

Yes, we are insured and can prove it.

Whenever you are considering entering into a contract for work on your property, verifying that the contractor has insurance is very important. Verify that the contractor is covered.

General Liability Insurance and Workers’ Compensation Insurance Protects You!

  • General Liability Insurance covers damage the contractor may cause to your property.
  • Workers Compensation Insurance covers the contractor’s employee injuries while working at your property.

The vast majority of Certificates of Insurance are done on an ACORD Form that looks like this. Other forms can be used, but this is the most common.