Month: March 2016
Relocation of a company or an office is a very different experience from moving home. It has a different set of priorities and cannot be done following the same strategy. It is of crucial importance that you start planning the office removal at least 3 months prior to the date that is planned for the employees move. Obviously, when moving your office, you cannot afford…
- Moving with Pets
- Why The Cheapest Mover is not Always The Best
- 5 Ways to Save Money on Your Move
- Relocating Office Can Be Made Easier
- Tips for Moving in the Winter Time
- Shuttle Service - What/When to Expect!
- Finding a Reputable Moving Company
- Organization-Making your move easier!
- Pre-Moving Tips and Projects
- When you are moving there are certain items that you should always carry with you.