Month: November 2012
Always carry with you: Valuable documents Birth certificates Social security cards Tax records Bank records Jewelry All valuable jewelry, watches, rings, necklaces. Family Heirlooms Photos / Photo Albums Letters Keepsakes Liquids Liquor Cleaning products All medications You should always take a supply of personal items with you. This way when you arrive at your new home you have the necessities needed while waiting for your…
- Moving with Pets
- Why The Cheapest Mover is not Always The Best
- 5 Ways to Save Money on Your Move
- Relocating Office Can Be Made Easier
- Tips for Moving in the Winter Time
- Shuttle Service - What/When to Expect!
- Finding a Reputable Moving Company
- Organization-Making your move easier!
- Pre-Moving Tips and Projects
- When you are moving there are certain items that you should always carry with you.